Because of some API change between WiiRemoteJ 1.4- and WiiRemoteJ 1.5+,
only the following combinations allowed
(no sketch modification needed)
1. Wrj4P5 alpha-005- and WiiremoteJ 1.4-
2. Wrj4P5 alpha-006+ and WiiremoteJ 1.5+
and for PPC Leopard and Processing 1.0+, to use multiple remotes
3. Wrj4P5 alpha-010+, WiiremoteJ 1.6+, Processing 1.0.3+, and BlueCove 2.0.3
- [can't find motes with BlueCove 2.1.0] problem has been solved since alpha-011.
- Wrj4P5.jar - WiiRemote Communication Library for Processing, see Wrj4P5
- Loc.jar - Support Library, model of location and vector, see Loc
- OS : Windows, Mac OSX, Linux
- newest Processing(Proce55ing) PDE
- Wrj4P5 needs jre 1.5+.
If you use P5 for windows with java(fixed to jre 1.4.2),
please exchange it to without java version.
- BlueTooth dongle (with WIDCOMM
or Bluesoleil stack)
- WiiRemote (1 to 7)
- WiiNunchuk (0 to 7)
- WiiClassicController (0 to 7)
- WiiGuitar (0 to 7)
- WiiDurm (0 to 7)
- WiiBoard (0 to 7)
- JSRimplimentation(one of followings needed)
- Open source BlueThooth(JSR82) implimentation, only for linux.
- For Windows/MacOSX, this is on ommercial distribution, free for first 14-days.
- BlueCove.jar (OpenSource Prj.)
- Only for Windows and OSX.
- The BlueCove Proj, is developping the Linux version, now.
Place these .jar files as follows. After done, you can find Wrj4P5 and Loc
in your PDE menu "Sketch->import" list.
* ...(your document folder)/Processing/
- (your many sketches)
- Wrj4P5 is depend to Processing, but Loc is independent
- insert your BT-dongle into your PC
- start your BT-maneger
- push the red button inside your WiiRemoe battery pocket.
- connect without passKey and as an universal device.
- It seem to need first one time, in My OSX(PPC).
Connect your sketch
After launch your sketch, press ONE and TWE button simultaneously, wait a little.
- isConnecting() gives a convenient way to offer feedback.
Terminate your sketch
Long press of power button of WiiRemote. After disconnection, stop your sketch.
caution on PPC OSX
Only PPC Mac, if there is WiiRemote on your BT-device list, erase it every time.
This may be an error of PPC-OSX.