フォーラム: ヘルプ (スレッド #44708)

Broadcast command not saving history on v4.106 or v4.99 (Windows 10) (2021-10-07 07:31 by mshea3 #88110)

I recently got a new computer for work and found that the Broadcast Command was no longer saving the commands to the broadcast.log file. My company recently upgraded to Windows 10 laptops. I attempted to keep using the same Tera Term version that I had previously (v4.99) so I wasn't overly surprised when certain features didn't work as expected. But I decided to update to the latest release (v4.106) just in case. I found exactly the same bizarre behavior.
Previously, if I entered something into the "Broadcast Command" window and pressed submit, with the History checkbox checked, Tera Term would add the command I just typed into the broadcast.log file and save it for easy access. But I haven't been able to since I started using my new laptop. Is this a feature that I need to set something special somewhere? Is there a toggle I'm forgetting? I've poured over the Help and the Index that is available along with the program, but I have not seen anything that could be helpful.

Is this something that is a known problem? Or is this something that maybe will not work on Windows 10 for some reason?

For reference, this is my setup so that you are aware that I have the settings the way they are supposed to be:

From TERATERM.INI setup file:
* BroadcastCommandHistory=on
* AcceptBroadcast=on
* MaxBroadcatHistory=99

From Broadcast Command Feature window:
* Realtime mode is unchecked
* History checkbox is checked