フォーラム: ヘルプ (スレッド #26090)

Export only seems to generate sRGB TIF (2010-04-23 02:03 by Jonathan #50221)

Having done a separate+ (Gimp 2.6), which generated the four grey-scale layered image separate->export was prepared to generate a TIF, but it said that it was a singe layered RGB TIF, even though I selected CMYK profile. It loads into the Gimp (on another machine on the network) as a perfectly normal RGB colour TIF. How do I get a CMYK TIF to save?

メッセージ #50221 への返信×

Wiki文法は使えません
ログインしていません。投稿を区別するために投稿者のニックネームをつけてください(ニックネームの一意性は保証されません。全く別の人も同じ名前を利用することが可能ですので本人であることの特定には利用できません。本人であることを保証したい場合にはログインして投稿を行なってください)。 ログインする

RE: Export only seems to generate sRGB TIF (2010-04-23 05:05 by yamma-ma #50224)

Preinstalled TIFF file plug-in doesn't support CMYK file. If you try to open CMYK TIFF file with the GIMP, it accesses as if file is RGB.
We provide a small CMYK TIFF import plug-in named "separate_import". This plug-in imports CMYK TIFF file (JPEG/PSD files are not supported) and generates a pseudo-composite document.
#50221 への返信

メッセージ #50224 への返信×

Wiki文法は使えません
ログインしていません。投稿を区別するために投稿者のニックネームをつけてください(ニックネームの一意性は保証されません。全く別の人も同じ名前を利用することが可能ですので本人であることの特定には利用できません。本人であることを保証したい場合にはログインして投稿を行なってください)。 ログインする

RE: Export only seems to generate sRGB TIF (2010-04-23 15:32 by Jonathan #50229)

[Follow up Message #50224]

> Preinstalled TIFF file plug-in doesn't support CMYK file. If you try to open
> CMYK TIFF file with the GIMP, it accesses as if file is RGB.

So you are saying that the export does produce a real CMYK file, but that the
'standard' GIMP accesses it as if it is RGB?

> We provide a small CMYK TIFF import plug-in named "separate_import". This
> plug-in imports CMYK TIFF file (JPEG/PSD files are not supported) and
> generates a pseudo-composite document.

Where is this in the package? I couldn't find it ...

Thank you for your work!

Jonathan
#50224 への返信

メッセージ #50229 への返信×

Wiki文法は使えません

RE: Export only seems to generate sRGB TIF (2010-04-23 16:47 by yamma-ma #50235)

[メッセージ#50229 へのフォロー]

> [Follow up Message #50224]
>
> > Preinstalled TIFF file plug-in doesn't support CMYK file. If you try to open
> > CMYK TIFF file with the GIMP, it accesses as if file is RGB.
>
> So you are saying that the export does produce a real CMYK file, but that the
> 'standard' GIMP accesses it as if it is RGB?

Yes.
GIMP cannot load the CMYK TIFF file correctly, but no error (or warning) messages are displayed.

> > We provide a small CMYK TIFF import plug-in named "separate_import". This
> > plug-in imports CMYK TIFF file (JPEG/PSD files are not supported) and
> > generates a pseudo-composite document.
>
> Where is this in the package? I couldn't find it ...

What OS do you use and how do you install Separate+?
If you installed Separate+ correctly, you can call the separate_import plug-in via "File -> Create -> From CMYK TIFF".
#50229 への返信

メッセージ #50235 への返信×

Wiki文法は使えません

RE: Export only seems to generate sRGB TIF (2010-12-07 13:31 by SmittyJones #54644)

I installed Separate 0.5.8 for Gimp 2.4.
I works, but when I select Separate-> Separate from the Image menu, it does not show any choices for the Destination Color Space
#50221 への返信

メッセージ #54644 への返信×

Wiki文法は使えません