[Rubycocoa-devel 367] Re: wwdc + macosforge + branches

アーカイブの一覧に戻る

Laurent Sansonetti lsans****@apple*****
Sun Aug 20 19:08:35 JST 2006

On Aug 20, 2006, at 11:35 AM, Jonathan Paisley wrote:

>> Very strange. I have been able to commit OK, without having to use a
>> separate --password option, too.
>>
>> Is your username definitely being picked up correctly? The first
>> time I
>> committed, I hit return at the password prompt because it was using
>> my
>> local account username. Then it asked for username (paisleyj) and
>> then I
>> put in the password.
>>
>> I'll try again when I'm home later today.
>
> To confirm: just tried this from a subversion checkout on a linux
> host. I did:
>
>   $ svn ci --username paisleyj
>   Authentication realm: <https://svn.sourceforge.net:443> SourceForge
>   Subversion area
>   Password for 'paisleyj':
>   Adding         jp-TEST-COMMIT
>   Transmitting file data .
>   Committed revision 1045.

My local account username is the same as SF's, and I also tried to
force it with --username without success. I must be cursed :)

BTW, the macosforge guys told me to send them a dump of the SVN
repository. I SSH'ed to rubycocoa.sf.net but I don't see the SVN
repository path (to run `svnadmin dump' against). I guess that I will
have to ask the SF admins for it.  Apparently they provide a web
interface for the `load' command but not for `dump' (yet).

Laurent