[Pgbigm-hackers] Pgbigm-hackers まとめ読み, 2 巻, 3 号

アーカイブの一覧に戻る

Amit Langote amitl****@gmail*****
2013年 6月 22日 (土) 14:13:03 JST

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 12:00 PM,
<pgbig****@lists*****> wrote:
> Pgbigm-hackers
> メーリングリストへの投稿は以下のアドレスに送ってください.
>         pgbig****@lists*****
>
> Webブラウザを使って入退会するには以下のURLにどうぞ.
> メールを使う場合,件名(Subject:)または本文に help と書いて以下の
> アドレスに送信してください.
>         pgbig****@lists*****
>
> メーリングリストの管理者への連絡は,以下のアドレスにお願いします.
>         pgbig****@lists*****
>
> 返信する場合,件名を書き直して内容がわかるようにしてください.
> そのままだと,以下のようになってしまいます. "Re: Pgbigm-hackers
> まとめ読み, XX 巻 XX 号"
>

> 本日の話題:
>
>    1. Re: Understand pg_bigm.gin_key_limit (fujii****@nttda*****)

> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 12:01:39 +0900
> From: <fujii****@nttda*****>
> Subject: Re: [Pgbigm-hackers] Understand pg_bigm.gin_key_limit
> To: <pgbig****@lists*****>

Thank you. I was missing the point that it is number of "search
keyword" bigrams that we are talking about.

Anyway. later in the doc, it is mentioned that using lower value might
result into many false positives and require more processing in
recheck. What method exactly is used in recheck? Is it a non-bigram
method of comparing? How does rescan help in getting rid of such false
positives. I hope "false positives" is the right term.

--
Amit Langote