[MinGW-Users] Feature request for MinGW GCC 10 port

アーカイブの一覧に戻る
Eli Zaretskii eliz****@gnu*****
Fri Jan 8 16:10:09 JST 2021

> From: Keith Marshall <keith****@users*****>
> Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 20:44:07 +0000
>
> > This tutorial has a simple text program, it seems:
> >
> >   https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/jit/
>
> As a rudimentary test, I have the tut01-hello-world.c example, from
> there, compiled, linked, and working; please see the ticket:
>
>   https://osdn.net/projects/mingw/ticket/41070
>
> for details.  If you are able to test more rigorously, I would
> appreciate any feedback.

Thank you very much for your efforts in making this possible.

I will try to build the Emacs development branch which uses libgccjit
soon.  It could take me a few days to get to that, though.