[MinGW-Notify] [mingw] #40613: Viruses when compiling with gcc or g++

アーカイブの一覧に戻る
MinGW Notification List mingw****@lists*****
Tue Aug 4 13:37:54 JST 2020

#40613: Viruses when compiling with gcc or g++

  Open Date: 2020-08-04 13:37
Last Update: 2020-08-04 13:37

URL for this Ticket:
    https://osdn.net//projects/mingw/ticket/40613
RSS feed for this Ticket:
    https://osdn.net/ticket/ticket_rss.php?group_id=3917&tid=40613

Last Changes/Comment on this Ticket:
 * New Ticket "Viruses when compiling with gcc or g++" created

Ticket Status:

      Reporter: int8
         Owner: (None)
          Type: Issues
     MileStone: (None)
     Component: GCC
      Severity: 9 - Highest
    Resolution: None

Ticket details:

I downloaded mingw-get-setup.exe and used it to install gcc, g++, and MSYS. I
compiled a simple binary which does nothing except print hello world and
uploaded it to virustotal.com. To my horror, virustotal found numerous
positives in the hello world executables. I am almost positive that there is no
way that virustotal would have this many false positives, so please look into
rebuilding whatever part of MinGW is the source of this malware. Attached are
links to the virustotal scans of basic hello world executables compiled with
gcc and g++ from MinGW, along with whatever I could dredge up on the web
pertaining to this.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/
561a3bdcef261beb2a58dca5d51d4d7d561d555d4caa6606eb3e481bf1141e16/detection
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/
176cf53ca0564af53fbde5ee65963dbdfb4ea426bac821bbba2c71148cdb9806/detection
https://github.com/Genymobile/scrcpy/issues/1102

--
Ticket information of MinGW - Minimalist GNU for Windows project
MinGW - Minimalist GNU for Windows Project is hosted on OSDN

Project URL: https://osdn.net/projects/mingw/
OSDN: https://osdn.net