[JM:01281] linuxjm-discuss The market for electronic components around you- Simentor 2017/2/21

アーカイブの一覧に戻る

ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS SUPPLIER sales****@szsim*****
2017年 2月 21日 (火) 08:04:45 JST

Hi,Dear  :
How are you?
Did you got my last email?
So regret didn't get reply from you.
 and can provide IC,Diodes&Transistor, Capacitor,Inductor,Connector,Resister and Relay. Strong Brand is TI,Ateml,Microchip,ON,NXP,Murata,TDK,Lelon.
Simentor is an Indenpendent Electronic Component Distributor from Shenzhen of China.
·                     Specializing all kinds of  Electronic componment
·                     Good at finding hard -to - find parts
·                     Best price to reduce your BOM cost
·                     Fast shippment with the best freight
·                     Warranty 1 years

Please kindly send us part number and quantity, we will reply to you in 24 hours.

If you need my help in shortage electronic component please let me know  !

best regards
Jelix chen

Simentor Electronic Limited.
Add: Rm2802,28/F,Block A,Oriental Times Building
North Huaqiang Road,Futian Distirct  Shenzhen CN.
Tel:86-755-83742886
Mobile:86-13927401061
Skype:Jelix chen
whats APP:+8613927401061