[Iohack-users 263] Re: HDL-GX 300 - broken rc.local

アーカイブの一覧に戻る

Jan Ischebeck mail****@jan-i*****
2006年 5月 12日 (金) 01:19:57 JST

Hi Tasuyoshi,

this hacked firmware updated was created by me. I used the 1.02 update
and modified it. The rc.local in this file seems to be missing some
commands.

But I don´t know which.

The only solution for me is to find someone, who has a backup.

Concerning the other mails: I currently live in Japan, Yokohama, so
there is no EU model of the HDL-GX yet, and unfortunately it just
supports 110V :(

Thanks,

Jan

PS: BTW. did anyone asked IODATA to release their source code yet? (GPL)