[exerb-eng:0058] exerb fails

アーカイブの一覧に戻る

Emmanuel Touzery emman****@wanad*****
Mon Sep 27 19:53:05 JST 2004

Hello,

    I wrote a ruby-gtk2 ruby program, but exerb fails creating a proper
exe for it.
    When running the EXE I get the message:

-------------------------------
gtk2.rb:4:in `require': Couldn't modify DLL's name in the import table.
The name
 of the executable file is too long. (LoadError)
        from gtk2.rb:4
-------------------------------
    That line 4 contains:
require 'gtk2.so'
that gtk2.so is in the .exr file:
add_extension_library    gtk2.so
c:/MinGW/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/i386-msvcrt/gtk2.so

    This is exerb 3.2.0 on windows XP. I'm using a ruby-1.8.1 graphics
core image.
    You can find my source code, .exr file and the generated .exe at:
http://www.chez.com/powerpeanuts/gstudy_test.tar.gz

    Note that the application requires a file as first command-line
parameter, that I didn't ship for licensing reasons. but nevermind it,
the application crashes before anyway. If you come to need the file,
just ask me. It should be OK to send it. To run the application you'll
also need GTK installed anyway. Normally you don't need to run the
application but just to make it at least start.

    Thank you!

emmanuel