[Dmonkey-dev] F it, so he could find his way back in the dark

アーカイブの一覧に戻る

Buehl Klear mint****@grfcc*****
2009年 8月 31日 (月) 16:53:06 JST

Rted, after Brighteyes had locked the door and put the key under the
mat, where her mother could find it when she came back from the five and
ten cent store, where she had gone to get a diamond ring--no, I mean a
dishpan--no, a wash boiler--there, I've got it right at last. Well,
Jennie and Brighteyes walked on through the woods and sometimes they
found huckleberries to eat, or they found pennyroyal, which is a nice
plant to smell, and it keeps the mosquitoes away, when they want to stay
away. And the two children found some blackberries, and they found
spearmint and peppermint and then they got in a field where there was a
lovely