[cocomonar-dev] Exporter of Surgical & Dental Insturments

アーカイブの一覧に戻る

A-RR- SURGICAL surgi****@hotma*****
2004年 5月 11日 (火) 20:08:42 JST

Dear Sir,

A-RR-Surgical Company is involved in the manufacturer and Exporter of high
quality Surgical and Dental instruments.We are well known in experience of
high quality maintenance especially in Barber Razor Scissors, Nail cutter
and Nippers, Dental Pliers, Forceps and tweezers of all sorts.

Our Company have a motto, to provide good quality up to the standard of
customers requirements, In time delivery of the Products and to compromise
upon suitable less marginal Market Price

New customers are welcomed! Please let us your requirments you will be
satisfied our product quality and price.

Thanks and waiting your Comments.

SHAHID MALIK
A-RR-SURGICAL
REHMAN PURA FATEH