useful if one wants to explore randomly a large visualized list
- // in case it is a semi-complicated page that tries to "hid" things (sometimes youtube does this), then do the following (too complicated pages need more investigation)
- // do a screenshot of the full page, or inspect the page and do a screenshot of the element (you will see that firefox will show you how large the element is in pixel, and thousands of pixels will do it).
- // open the firefox console
- :screenshot --fullpage
- //the open the screenshot
- var scrolltorandom = Math.floor(Math.random() * window.scrollMaxY);
- top: scrolltorandom,
- behavior: 'smooth'
- //and this should help. Sure, it is based on a screenshot, thus one cannot easily select the text, but one can get to the same spot in the original page