フォーラム: Help (English) (スレッド #4686)

can't publish html pages (2004-03-05 04:19 by 匿名 #8414)

I used windows installer to install minimal ruby in c:\ruby (\=backslash). When updating the webpublisher preferences I point at c:\ruby\bin\ruby.exe (rubyw.exe?) but there is no display of interpreter, ruby or amrita as shown in the webpublisher web page image.
I am on W2K, and see the path updated with c:\ruby\bin. Do I also need to be admin when installing? The net is that publish does not generate output files and the preview window shows error.

メッセージ #8414 への返信×

Wiki文法は使えません
ログインしていません。投稿を区別するために投稿者のニックネームをつけてください(ニックネームの一意性は保証されません。全く別の人も同じ名前を利用することが可能ですので本人であることの特定には利用できません。本人であることを保証したい場合にはログインして投稿を行なってください)。 ログインする

RE: can't publish html pages (2004-05-08 01:25 by 匿名 #9444)

I am using eclipse 3.0M8 with WebPub 0.8.0. Things seem to work fine, I can create new Web Pub projects but I can't get publish to work. Everytime I try to publish I get,
Error: Building workspace : An internal error occured during: "Building workspace".
Error: Republish : An internal error occured during: "Republish"

This is driving me crazy, anyone know what's wrong?????
#8414 への返信

メッセージ #9444 への返信×

Wiki文法は使えません
ログインしていません。投稿を区別するために投稿者のニックネームをつけてください(ニックネームの一意性は保証されません。全く別の人も同じ名前を利用することが可能ですので本人であることの特定には利用できません。本人であることを保証したい場合にはログインして投稿を行なってください)。 ログインする

RE: can't publish html pages - me too. (2004-10-26 01:56 by 匿名 #11649)

I am also having the same problem. I can't not publish any files. I am on Windows XP using Ruby for Cygwin. Everything else appears to be working fine, it just won't publish any files.
#8414 への返信

メッセージ #11649 への返信×

Wiki文法は使えません

RE: can't publish html pages - me too. (2004-10-27 22:51 by 匿名 #11680)

Problem found. When I switched to the Windows ruby (vs cygwin) and installed the optional RDtools everything worked. Seems there is a problem with using cygwin and I suspect it has to do with path setup but I was unable to solve it. Anyway things work now.
#11649 への返信

メッセージ #11680 への返信×

Wiki文法は使えません