- The second release of Nitrux 1.1.x series.
- Update kernel to mainline version 4.19.5.
- Updated Plasma 5 (5.14.4), KDE Apps (18.11.90), KF5 (5.53.0) and Qt 5 (5.11.2).
- Added VAAPI driver for Intel G45 & HD Graphics family, Video Acceleration (VA) API for Linux, Intel Thunderbolt userspace components.
- Added utilities and scripts for power management.
- Added VDPAU driver with OpenGL/VAAPI backend.
- Added Bluetooth module for PulseAudio sound server.
- Added VDPAU-based backend for VA API.
- Added Open VMware Tools for virtual machines hosted on VMware.
- Added QXL display driver.
- Updated znx.
- Updated Luv icon theme.
- Updated Welcome Wizard.
- Updated NVIDIA binary Xorg driver to 415.18.
- Added NVIDIA driver support binaries, NVIDIA kernel source, NVIDIA DKMS, NVIDIA OpenGL-based Inband Frame Readback runtime library, NVIDIA OpenGL/GLX/EGL/GLES GLVND libraries and Vulkan ICD, NVIDIA OpenGL-based Framebuffer Capture runtime library, NVENC Video Encoding runtime library, NVIDIA Video Decoding runtime libraries, NVIDIA libcompute, NVIDIA binary OpenGL/GLX configuration library,
- Included VLC AppImage does not include an icon.
- Our ISO is a standard ISO-9660 bootable image. However, our ISO dramatically differs from other conventional Linux ISO files in that ours is not a hybrid-ISO image and this means that the ONLY way to use Nitrux is deploying the ISO image using znx. We DO NOT recommend that you flash the ISO raw to a storage device AT ALL, please use znx.
- Nitrux, by default, uses OpenGL (3.1) acceleration as the rendering backend, this is to provide users of a great experience when they are running the distribution in Live mode on their computers. This default setting affects the performance in VirtualBox since the 3D rendering is entirely software based. We do recommend that in this case, testers use XRender instead. We also suggest that users don't attempt to install the guest additions from the VirtualBox Guest ISO or install the package using APT and this is because the Linux kernel since version 4.16 does already include the video driver and related modules.