[MinGW-Users] Feature request for MinGW GCC 10 port

アーカイブの一覧に戻る
Andy Moreton andre****@gmail*****
Sun Jan 10 07:46:48 JST 2021

On Fri 08 Jan 2021, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

>> From: Keith Marshall <keith****@users*****>
>> Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 20:44:07 +0000
>>
>> > This tutorial has a simple text program, it seems:
>> >
>> >   https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/jit/
>>
>> As a rudimentary test, I have the tut01-hello-world.c example, from
>> there, compiled, linked, and working; please see the ticket:
>>
>>   https://osdn.net/projects/mingw/ticket/41070
>>
>> for details.  If you are able to test more rigorously, I would
>> appreciate any feedback.
>
> Thank you very much for your efforts in making this possible.
>
> I will try to build the Emacs development branch which uses libgccjit
> soon.  It could take me a few days to get to that, though.

FYI, I downloaded and installed the libgccjit packages from the link
mentioned on the ticket, and successfully bootstrapped emacs from the
native branch on mingw.

Configure detected libgccjit support correctly, and the build completed
successfully. The resulting build appears to work, and I can see from
looking at the running binary (with the sysinternals vmmap tool) that is
is loading and using .eln files built using libgccjit.

Thanks for doing the work to add this support.

    AndyM