e-Dokyumento is a web-based Document Management System that stores, organizes, indexes, routes, and tracks electronic documents.
A document management which automates the basic office document workflow such as receiving, filing, routing, and approving through capturing (scanning), digitizing (OCR Reading), storing, tagging, and electronically routing and approving (e-signature) of documents.
1. Document routing and workflow - users can freely select the department or branch to route the document.
2. Add file links to the document- users can link or attach files to the main document. This is ideal for documents requiring attachments such as references and enclosures.
3. Add notes or comments - users can add notes or comments to the documents during routing. This is similar to manually attaching 'Post it'.
4. Annotations-managers and bosses can draw and add text into the document when correcting. Upon saving of the annotated document, he/she can return it to the originator.
5. Electronic Signature - managers and bosses can electronically sign to approve the document. Every document signed has a corresponding control number for tracking and non-repudiation. This is not a PKI-based signature but can be a good alternative next to nothing.
6. Content Searching - Files are scanned using Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and indexed to allow searching of files or documents through its content.
7. Store and index multiple file format - Upload, store, and open documents with the following following format: pdf, docx, xlsx, pptx, txt, and odt.
8. Graphical monitoring of document routing - routed documents are graphically mapped through line chart and pie chart. This allows effective monitoring of office communications.
9. Edit document through mapped drive
document can be edited through mapped drive or SMB shared drive.
10. Send document to other users - documents can be sent directly to users much like an email. This is ideal for documents to be internally communicated between the staff and manager within the department.
11. Intelligent Document classification using Machine Learning
# Installation on Ubuntu Linux :
#Installation using ISO
1. Download the ISO file from https://osdn.net/projects/e-dokyumento/downloads/73421/edokyumento.iso/
2. Login with root and p@ssword123
3. Move drive folder from /opt to root : "mv /opt/drive /"
4. During installation, delete the drive and create a SWAP and root (/) drives
Username Password Privilege Department/Branch
1. staff-marketing staff@123 STAFF MARKETING
2. manager-finance manager@123 MANAGER FINANCE
3. staff-secretary staff@123 SECRETARY SECRETARY-RECEIVING
4. boss boss@123 GM G.M.
5. boss.wannabe boss@123 EAGM ASST.G.M.
3. Tensor Flow and Keras for the Machine Learning