DTX2WAV Release Notes
- Initial version in public.
- Added overwrite check. (You can configure whether you want to check it or not)
- Drag and Drop support. You can D&D DTX file into the text input area.
- English support. Japanese UI will be shown on the Japanese locale settings.
In other locales, English UI will be shown.
Release 007 (2018/2/22)
- Added OS-standard-icons in some dialogs.
- Added encoder settings. (only bitrate settings for ogg and mp3)
- Yet Another window resize support
- Yet Another tab order settings
Release 006 (2018/2/15)
- Fixed not to raise GPF in case you cancel the recording before loading song data.
- Fixed to handle exceptions in case DTX2WAV failed launchin DTXMania.
Release 005 (2018/2/12)
- Added "warn and exit" feature in case DTXMania is already running at launching DTX2WAV.
- Added feature not to launch multiple DTX2WAVs at the same time.
- Fixed not to playback NOWLOADING sound.
- Removed fadeout to go playing screen from NOWLOADING screen.
(It reduces wait-time(1sec) to start recording)
- Hided wailing-chip and wailing effect.
- Adjused position of finished-recording dialog.
- Added function to output ogg/mp3.
- Changed dropdownstyle of output-audio-format to dropdownlist (to set it read-only)
- Disabled monitor-feature (fixed to ON)
- Changed the range of master volume: 0-200%.
(You can also set the master volume of DTXMania to 200% ... but only for WASAPI/ASIO)
- Disabled resizing of recording dialog.
Release 004 (2018/2/8)
- Added dialog to show "Canceled recording", when you canceled recording.
- Moved progress text to under the progress bar.
Release 003 (2018/2/7)
- Added cancel feature.
- Added progress bar.
Release 002 (2018/1/24)
- Added part-volume-settings. You can change the volume balance of each part (Drums, BGM,...) individually.
- Added save-restore configurations.
Release 001 (2018/1/21)
- Initial version for insider. DTX2WAV provides simple DTX->WAV conversion feature.