フォーラム: ユーザフォーラム (スレッド #38105)

Error when trying to build DTXMania/DTXCreator (2016-10-02 00:03 by beatme #78821)

Hello,
I get an error when trying to build the code of DTXMania or DTXCreator with Visual Studio 2013.
(Trying to build "dtxmania-trunk-r1035" (DTXM106))

The error messages are here:
http://pastebin.com/uM0fgKAT

I already signed the assembly using method 2 from here:
https://en.osdn.jp/projects/dtxmania/wiki/%E3%82%BD%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9%E3%82%B3%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89%E3%81%AE%E5%8F%96%E5%BE%97%E3%81%A8%E3%83%93%E3%83%AB%E3%83%89%E6%96%B9%E6%B3%95
(I changed my windows username to "User")

Also I copied the contents from "実行時フォルダ/" into "DTXManiaプロジェクト\bin\x86\Debug\" and "\Release\".
The same with "実行時フォルダ(DTXCreator)/" and "DTXCreatorプロジェクト\bin\x86\Debug\" and "\Release\".

Both things removed some errors, but there is still the one error from the pastebin.

Can anybody help me with this?

Best regards

メッセージ #78821 への返信×

Wiki文法が使えます
ログインしていません。投稿を区別するために投稿者のニックネームをつけてください(ニックネームの一意性は保証されません。全く別の人も同じ名前を利用することが可能ですので本人であることの特定には利用できません。本人であることを保証したい場合にはログインして投稿を行なってください)。 ログインする

Re: Error when trying to build DTXMania/DTXCreator (2016-10-02 03:38 by yyagi #78824)

to build, Please make "dll" folder in x86/debug and x86/release.

to execute, please copy all 106 or 107 package files in x86/debug and x86/release.

as the result, copy files first (it will also make dll folder), then build it.
#78821 への返信

メッセージ #78824 への返信×

Wiki文法が使えます
ログインしていません。投稿を区別するために投稿者のニックネームをつけてください(ニックネームの一意性は保証されません。全く別の人も同じ名前を利用することが可能ですので本人であることの特定には利用できません。本人であることを保証したい場合にはログインして投稿を行なってください)。 ログインする

Re: Error when trying to build DTXMania/DTXCreator (2016-10-03 15:11 by beatme #78828)

Sorry for the confusion, now I found what's wrong through the Output window.

1>------ Build started: Project: DTXManiaプロジェクト, Configuration: Release x86 ------
1> DTXManiaプロジェクト -> C:\Users\User\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\DTXMania\DTXManiaプロジェクト\bin\x86\Release\DTXManiaGR.exe
1> C:\Users\User\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\DTXMania\DTXMania??????\bin\x86\Release\DTXManiaGR.exe

It tries to use "DTXMania??????\" instead of "DTXManiaプロジェクト\".

There are some more errors like this, and at the end there are more errors related to the post-build event command line, I think. (6 copy/move commands)

If I rename the project folder from "DTXManiaプロジェクト" to "DTXManiaProject", it works.

Do you know if this can be fixed without renaming the project folders?
The directory structure is fully intact in japanese in windows explorer, but visual studio 2013 has trouble apparently.
#78824 への返信

メッセージ #78828 への返信×

Wiki文法が使えます

Re: Error when trying to build DTXMania/DTXCreator (2016-10-10 16:38 by yyagi #78855)

Oh, sorry, to solve post-build events, please copy directory structure (what I explained in the last post)... not only in "DTXManiaプロジェクト/bin/x86/Debug(, Release), but also in "実行時フォルダ" and "実行時フォルダ(DTXCreator)".

BTW, what OS do you use?
if you use XP, it does not support Unicode well and you may encounter such character-code issue.

It's very strange, because you are the first person to point out this issue. So I think it must be some way to solve it easily.

#78828 への返信

メッセージ #78855 への返信×

Wiki文法が使えます

Re: Error when trying to build DTXMania/DTXCreator (2016-10-11 16:02 by beatme #78858)

I am using Win7 64bit.

I think the files were already in the "実行時フォルダ", but I've copied them from DTXMania107 now. It didn't change anything, though.

It's more about the project folder name. It's strange, but if I change "DTXManiaプロジェクト" to "DTXManiaProject" (every other folder and file will stay in japanese), I can build DTXMania.
If I "Re-build", it will fail because FDK project is still in japanese.
If I rename FDK project folder, the reference in DTXMania is wrong and build will fail.
(I guess this is an easy fix, but I'd prefer to use original names anyways)

For some reason, VS2013 cannot handle project folder in japanese.
#78855 への返信

メッセージ #78858 への返信×

Wiki文法が使えます

Re: Error when trying to build DTXMania/DTXCreator (2016-10-19 23:05 by yyagi #78907)

I apologize my late reply, but no I'm very busy in my business, so please wait a little...
#78858 への返信

メッセージ #78907 への返信×

Wiki文法が使えます