- Newest releases work great
- Clean code, informative commit messages
- Great community over at Google Groups
- Most devices work out of the box without any tweaks or hacking around, even though some would need the latest kernel releases, but they're coming in fast too!
- Smooth, nice, fun experience
- Many, many apps work even without native bridge enabled from settings. For those that are ARM only, native bridge (houdini) usually does the trick.
- If you have a Windows tablet like me, you might find this a great way to consume more media on it
- If you're using a laptop or desktop PC, don't worry: It works GREAT with a mouse and keyboard. There's a cursor, too, and for example dragging only needs pressing the left mouse button down and moving the mouse...
GREAT WORK. Thank you again. Donated.
None so far in the past few years that haven't been fixed or that aren't on the list of to be fixed.
Some things like NVIDIA Pascal graphics support is just waiting for that to appear in the kernel and graphics drivers, so when they come upstream and then to Android-x86, I'm sure I'll be very happy to try this out on my main desktop PC.