フォーラム: ヘルプ (スレッド #38122)

Some e-mail messages not getting through (2016-10-15 04:44 by CentralFlaGuy #78878)

I'm using the latest release of Tenfourbird on a PowerMac G5 running Mac OS 10.5.8. I have established two e-mail accounts in the program. With each of them, some e-mail messages are not coming through — perhaps like every other or every third message. I've noticed the problem by monitoring what comes through in another e-mail program, which I'm trying to abandon. I've double-checked my server settings, and everything seems to be OK there. Does anyone have a clue as to what might be going on?

メッセージ #78878 への返信×

Wiki文法は使えません
ログインしていません。投稿を区別するために投稿者のニックネームをつけてください(ニックネームの一意性は保証されません。全く別の人も同じ名前を利用することが可能ですので本人であることの特定には利用できません。本人であることを保証したい場合にはログインして投稿を行なってください)。 ログインする

Re: Some e-mail messages not getting through - feedback / hint (2019-04-25 07:45 by rn #82883)

Reply To Message #78878
> I'm using the latest release of Tenfourbird on a PowerMac G5 running Mac OS 10.5.8. I have established two e-mail accounts in the program. With each of them, some e-mail messages are not coming through — perhaps like every other or every third message. I've noticed the problem by monitoring what comes through in another e-mail program, which I'm trying to abandon. I've double-checked my server settings, and everything seems to be OK there. Does anyone have a clue as to what might be going on?

hello, could be depends you have both clients in one and the same useraccount on your machine?
if it so, than try a gueat account and establish tfb seperately there, maybe it goes better?
don't know, good luck rn

メッセージ #82883 への返信×

Wiki文法は使えません
ログインしていません。投稿を区別するために投稿者のニックネームをつけてください(ニックネームの一意性は保証されません。全く別の人も同じ名前を利用することが可能ですので本人であることの特定には利用できません。本人であることを保証したい場合にはログインして投稿を行なってください)。 ログインする